Автор Michelle Bogre
Год издания 2014
Раздел каталога Образование
An invaluable resource for photography educators, this volume is a survey of photographic education in the first decade of the 21st Century. Drawing upon her 25 years of teaching experience and her professional network, Michelle Bogre spoke with 47 photo educators from all over the world to compile this diverse set of interviews. The themes of these conversations explore:
- Why students should study photography
- The value of a formal photography degree
- Teaching philosophies
- Whether video and multimedia should be an essential part of a photographic curricula
- The challenges of teaching photography today
- Changes in photographic education overall
The second half of the book shares 70 photography assignments of varying level of difficulty from these educators, some paired with examples of how students completed them.
This book will inspire and invigorate any photography educator’s curriculum.